Community Service Award
Eligibility & Requirements
The ambassador program is open to all middle school, high school and college-aged students who are focused on uniting their communities, inspiring those around them and fundraising for The Side-Out Foundation’s initiatives.
A Side-Out ambassador must:
- Host a 2017 Dig Pink® event that raises funds for Side-Out and educates your peers/community.
- Sign up & start a campaign.
- Turn in donations as soon as possible after your event, no later than Wednesday, November 15th. Click here for details on how to submit your donations.
- Complete and submit an online application between October 1 and November 15. The application process will close at 11:59 PM EST Wednesday, November 15th.
- Include a high resolution headshot.
*Participation in volleyball or any other sport is not a requirement. *If you have any problems or questions, please contact us via e-mail or call 877-344-7465, Extension 200.
Print this checklist of tasks to help you manage the application process.
Notification and Recognition
The Side-Out ambassador applicants who complete all requirements will receive a certificate of appreciation.
Ambassadors will be notified via e-mail in December, and a full list of Side-Out ambassadors will be posted on The Side-Out Foundation website.
Ambassador applicants may also complete additional requirements to be considered for the following awards.
Click the years below for a complete list of past winners:
2014 Side-Out Ambassador Program award winners
2013 Side-Out Ambassador Program award winners
2012 Side-Out Ambassador Program award winners
2011 Side-Out Ambassador Program award winners