June 4th-5th, 2016
8:00 am - 5:30 pm
Occoquan Regional Park, Lorton, VA
Sunshine, grass, music & a few hundred of your fellow volleyball lovers! Ring in the summer with The Side-Out Foundation at the 11th annual Rock the Pink™ Festival (RTP)! Play the sport you love while raising funds for breast cancer research!Participate/Sign-Up
Presented by The Side-Out Foundation & No Panic Volleyball Club
The Rock the Pink™ Festival (RTP) is Side-Out's flagship event, and 2016 marks 12 years since the very first one! Side-Out’s goal for the 2016 RTP event is to raise $50,000 or more for breast cancer research. The funds raised at RTP will go toward Side-Out’s clinical trial which is aimed at finding effective treatments for Stage 4 cancer, the most advanced form of the disease and the least funded area of research.
* Rock the Pink is back in Northern Virginia! Occoquan Regional Park is located in Lorton, VA off of Route 123 (Ox Road).
* Check-in will begin at 7:30 AM. Play will begin at 9:00 AM sharp!
* Side-Out is a pet-friendly organization, so feel free to bring your dogs!
* There will be a number of vendors at the event as well as as music! Tweet us @DigPink with your song requests!
* In the event of inclement weather, RTP will try to reschedule. If RTP is postponed, an announcement will be made via e-mail.
* On Saturday the Adult Doubles (men, women) & Juniors Doubles teams play. On Sunday the Reverse Co-ed Doubles & Quads play!
* We will accept walk-ups. Walk-ups will be asked to donate an additional $10 to participate.
We need your help! We have various tasks that we need volunteers to help us with. Select one of the tasks below and if you can help us more, type that in the body of your email.
|* Registration June 4th (Morning)
* Registration June 5th (Morning)
* Set-Up June 3rd (Late Afternoon)
|* Tear Down June 5th (Evening)
* Tournament Management (All Day)
* Photography/Video (All Day)
Saturday, June 4th & Sunday June 5th (reverse co-ed)
Each team must raise a minimum of $100 to participate.
After you fill out the sign-up form you will be sent and email with your campaign page link and a link to where you can make a donation. We encourage everyone to try and raise a little more then minimum donation of $100 per team.
Sunday, June 5th
Each team must raise a minimum of $200 to participate.
After you fill out the sign-up form you will be sent and email with your campaign page link and a link to where you can make a donation. We encourage everyone to try and raise a little more then minimum donation of $200 per team.