Honor Your Community
Invite and recognize community members affected by breast cancer to your Dig Pink event.
Add Heart to Your Event
Help your community support and remember those impacted by all stages of breast cancer.
- Share a slideshow at halftime
- Create a ‘Wall of Hope’ to display names
- Observe a moment of silence to honors those lost
For other ways to add heart to your event click here.
Through events like Dig Pink for the Side-Out Foundation which supports breast cancer research, I am able to live a full and healthy life. I am proud to be a 3-year breast cancer survivor playing in this amazing game of life with joy and gratitude.”
- Amy Hoffsommer-Griffin
SAY THANK YOU
Your event is also a great time to thank the many people who were involved in the planning and success of your Dig Pink event.
- Send thank-you notes to donors
- Give a shout-out to businesses during timeouts
- Recognize your Dig Pink organizers for all their hard work
A simple thank you goes a long way!
Many coaches, businesses, and parents come together to help us run Power of Pink both weekends. Their help makes the tournament the success that it is!”
- Tayler Carey
Get Ideas & Inspiration
We’ve compiled our favorite ideas on honoring those with breast cancer on Pinterest.