The Side-Out Foundation Pledge to its donors:
- To publish the foundation’s mission to include how the foundation intends to use donated resources and how it plans to prudently and efficiently distribute its donations for the intended purpose.
- To publish the identity of those serving on the organization’s governing board and to expect those responsible to exercise good judgment and a high degree of integrity.
- To provide donors with the ability to determine how donations will be used.
- To provide donors with prompt, accurate and complete answers to questions they have about the foundation or its representatives.
- Donors may choose to remain anonymous. Any request by a donor to be excluded from lists recognizing gifts will be honored.
- Donors can question any request for a donation until they establish the identity and relationship of the person soliciting a donation to ensure they are with The Side-Out Foundation.
- Donors will receive acknowledgement of their gifts by e-mail within 30 days or sooner, if specifically requested.
Help Us Take Control And Score Against Stage IV Breast Cancer.