Side-Out & Dig Pink® Brand Utilization
Are we allowed to use the Dig Pink brand for our event?
Because Dig Pink® is associated specifically with The Side-Out Foundation (and is a registered trademark), we are liable for the manner in which the funds are allocated.
You may use Dig Pink® for your event if you follow the guidelines below:
- Donate all funds raised through your event to The Side-Out Foundation (you have the option of requesting Side-Out to give 25% of your funds to a local organization; to do so, fill out a grant request form)
- If you are hosting an educational event without a fundraising element, work with The Side-Out Foundation to find the best resources to educate your community.
We welcome suggestions for organizations and research you consider valuable, and as mentioned above, we offer the opportunity to donate 25% of the funds you raise to a local support organization.
We simply ask that you do not designate your event as a Dig Pink event if you prefer to donate the funds to other organizations.
Utilization of Side-Out Foundation & Dig Pink® Logos
Please follow the guidelines below when using the Side-Out and Dig Pink® logos:
When using The Side-Out Foundation logos, maintain a space that equals 200% of the height of the rectangle around the logo. The space surrounding the sides of the logos should be the width of the letter ‘S’ in Side-Out.
For the Dig Pink® logo, the distance between the logo and any surrounding images should be the width of the volleyball in the logo.
The Side-Out Foundation’s marks include, but are not limited to, The Side-Out Foundation name, logo, the Dig Pink® name, Dig Pink® Rally, Dig Pink® Tour, Side-Out Ambassador Program, Rock the Pink™ Festival, logos, and image. Do not modify or alter the marks or use them in a confusing way, including suggesting sponsorship or endorsement by Side-Out, or in any way that confuses Side-Out’s brand.
- Change the colors of the logos
- Use old versions of the Dig Pink® logo or Side-Out logo
- Use our logos as a means to promote your pink product without The Side-Out Foundation’s consent.
- Use images of Side-Out’s marketing material to promote a product.
- Do not use these logos or The Side-Out Foundations name or initiatives if you are not raising funds or awareness on behalf of Side-Out.
- Use Side-Out’s logos to market your campaign on your website or on flyers
- Put our logo (with permission from Side-Out) on your website to show support for our mission.
Side-Out primarily uses Sans Serif fonts when creating handouts or other promotional materials. Getting information to our constituents is very important to The Side-Out Foundation. The font used conveys a message of its own. Please be sure to pair Side-Out’s logos with an easy-to-read, stylish font.
Here are some suggestions:
- Helvetica Neue