If you made it to this page you probably have had an awesome fundraising campaign or event and you need to get your funds to Side-Out. We are deeply grateful for you support, thank you!
If you have not registered your campaign, please do so before you submit your funds:
Choose from one of these 2 options:
Make a credit card donation on your fundraising page
After you registered you should have receive and email with a link to your free fundraising page. Go to your page and click the donation button. Follow the step by step process.
If you choose to use a credit card for delivery of the funds, you will be charged a credit card service fee that will reduce your donation amount. To avoid this you can click the check box that says “I’d like to cover the processing fee so 100% of my donation goes to Side-Out Foundation” at the end of the process.
If you can not find your page you can log in to your account and the page link should be on your dashboard.
Mail your Funds
- Take all cash donations you may have to your local bank and request a cashier’s check.
- Donors should make all checks payable to The Side-Out Foundation and should reference the school/club/organization in the memo of the check.
- Make a copy of all checks received for your personal records (you do not need to mail this to us). Place all checks into a sealed manila envelope.
- Download, fill out, and print the mail-in donation form. Please include your contact information and donation total (total of all checks mailed with this form). You only need ONE form for all of your checks.
- USPS Safe, Secure and Economical Method of Mailing Donations:
Mail checks at any US Post Office via Priority Mail to:
The Side-Out Foundation
11208 Waples Mill Rd. #103
Fairfax, VA 22030
- Place your sealed manila envelope into the USPS special tear-proof Priority Mail envelope. You can easily calculate the cost for Priority Mail and the additional services based on the weight and listed information. In most cases nationwide, it should be less than $10.00. This expense is tax-deductible. There is no charge for the Priority Mail tear-proof envelopes.
As soon as funds arrive at Side-Out, we will work to deposit donations into your campaign’s fundraising page to reflect your total efforts.
*Due to COVID-19 and Side-Out Foundation staff working away from the office, small delays may occur.